Technical LeadFull Time
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced tech lead, or senior developer to take the next step in their career leading the development team.
- ECAL is the world’s leading calendar communications, marketing and data platform
- Work with a highly advanced enterprise level platform using latest technology
- Amazing career opportunity to lead a high performing team
ECAL is currently seeking an experienced Technical Lead, or senior developer ready to take the next step in their career leading the development team at ECAL. This is a one of a kind opportunity to work with a highly advanced enterprise level platform.
ECAL is the world’s leading calendar communications, marketing and data platform. A highly advanced enterprise level platform, ECAL allows publishers to deliver ‘rich’ and ‘dynamic’ events directly into the personal calendar of consumers.
The ECAL platform is used by hundreds of major brands across multiple industries, and serves many millions globally. ECAL helps our clients to communicate better by delivering popular sports fixtures, ticketing on-sale dates, travel itineraries, credit card payment reminders, and essential bill reminders – straight to calendar.
- Manage and mentor the Technology Team, consisting of a team of full-stack developers (4), QA’s (2) and DevOps;
- Lead the development effort and assume overall responsibility for the development path and execution of the Product Strategy and IT Plan for the organisation;
- Actively contribute to the ECAL codebase alongside the rest of the development team;
- Manage and develop ECAL’s new Data Platform;
- Manage the Agile development process in conjunction with the Head of Product, including team sprints, ceremonies and scrum artifacts;
- Contribute to the Executive leadership program monthly, with involvement in the overall business strategy and success planning.
- A successful technical leader with experience in leading development teams in a hands-on capacity
- Experience coaching/mentoring junior developers and pushing them to the next level
- Strong experience with GoLang
- Understanding of PHP
- Very strong across AWS and have ID/CD methodologies as well
- Strong interest in Data platform management including machine learning and AI
- Passionate towards the latest technology and keeping up with industry standards
- Very strong communication and management skills
To apply for this role, please contact Alexandra at Wall Street on (03) 9868 9950 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECAL is looking for a creative, enthusiastic marketing intern(s) to join our team and gain invaluable knowledge & experience along the way!
- Work with some of the biggest and best brands
- Learn a high variety of skills at the cutting edge, with guidance and training
- Be part of an innovative and world-leading team
This position will suit someone studying marketing / digital marketing or a young marketing professional. We’re looking for a candidate on a fairly casual basis, and we can be flexible with your days to assist with your university or study commitments. Internships can also possibly be accredited to relevant tertiary degree / study requirements.
ECAL is the world’s leading calendar communications, marketing and data platform. A highly advanced enterprise level platform, ECAL allows publishers to deliver ‘rich’ and ‘dynamic’ events content directly into the personal calendar of consumers.
The ECAL platform is used by hundreds of major brands across multiple industries, and serves many millions of users globally. ECAL helps our clients to communicate better by delivering popular sports fixtures, ticketing on-sale dates, travel itineraries, credit card payment reminders, or essential bill reminders – straight to calendar.
The intern role will be assisting with our digital marketing strategies, content management, social media management, design and production, and you’ll work actively on high profile client projects, with satisfying and visible outcomes.
The ideal candidate comes with the right attitude to learn, and be an active participant in our team. You are proactive, well organised, eager to learn, and have a healthy thirst for innovation, technology and creating awesome marketing outcomes.
- Content production across lots of channels and mediums – visual, video, images,
- Analyze the market, competition, the performance of your launches, and identify improvements
- contribute to generate consumer insights via your own experience, web listening or participating at Brand meetings.
- Exporting files for different formats and uses, such as print, web, social media etc.
- Branding themes and guidelines
- Creating interesting, engaging and lead generating social content
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Curating, sourcing and creating content across a variety of categories
- Managing social media channels
- Posting content on social media
Qualifications and Skills
- Currently studying or recently completed a relevant degree, course or postgraduate in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Business Management / Commerce in Australia
- Confident in popular publishing and presentation programs like Keynote / Powerpoint and the Office suite including Word and Excel
- Experience using various digital marketing tools that may include website management programs, CRM platforms and social media accounts and management suites
Benefits and Perks
- Hands-on client and project experience
- Work with some of the world’s biggest and best brands
- Training provided where needed
- Professional reference upon completion
- Mentoring and support from senior personnel
- Study credits (students must determine this with their tertiary provider)
- Ongoing support and engagement for the right candidate
- Flexible work schedule
To apply or find out more, please contact the CEO, Patrick Barrett via email: email@example.com