ECAL is a global leading marketing software business. We love to innovate, and move fast. We are driven by the success we see in our clients, and we value the power of a passionate, committed, flexible and supported team. We are always looking for great people that want to do great things, and make positive change. If that sounds like you, then feel free to reach out.
As a Customer Success Associate at ECAL you will become a product expert and evangelist of the world’s leading direct to calendar marketing platform. You will be responsible for the onboarding, training, support, and product demonstration for new accounts. You will also work closely with new customers to design high impact marketing launch campaigns.
For existing customers, you will work to assist the sales representative in renewals, and identify opportunities for both up-selling and cross-selling of ECAL features and add-ons. You will be obsessed with your customer’s success via smart marketing campaigns; continuous, proactive care and support; and the fostering of positive, mutually beneficial customer relationships.
You will also be responsible for driving product adoption by qualifying free account signups on behalf of the sales team.
You will report daily to the Head of Customer Success, and be responsible for the outcomes of customers in your territory. You will use and report CSM metrics to understand progress to goals and address any gaps whilst liaising daily with sales, support, and product teams to ensure longevity and the continued success of our customers.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in technology-related, SaaS or B2B customer success, account management or customer support roles.
- A learned or inherent understanding of event marketing or digital marketing principles.
- Preferred, but not essential, an interest in sports, entertainment, media and technology.
- Startup mentality and grit, evidenced by a strong work ethic, a drive to succeed, an ability to take ownership of decisions, and contribute to team success, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Extremely well organised with strong multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and relationship skills.
- Working knowledge of Asana, Slack, Intercom, Zoho or ChurnZero a bonus.
For more information and a copy of the Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org